GSSPS Academic Structure
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime
For Classes III, IV & V
1. Classes III, IV and V will have two terms each in the academic session:
• Term I – April 2019 – September 2019
• Term II – October 2019 – March 2020
2. Each Term will have one round of Unit Tests, one Term Exam and one round of Internal Assessment in each subject (English, Hindi, Math and EVS).
3. Each round of the Unit Tests will have one test per subject of 25 marks.
4. Term Exam for each subject will be of 50 marks .
5. Each round of Internal Assessment in every subject will be of 20 marks.
School Discipline and Students’ Welfare
- Self-discipline is the forte of the school.
- The school begins at 7:30 a.m. All students are expected to reach school before the bell rings.
- After the bell the school gates will be closed and entry will be permitted only through gate no. 1 (the main gate)
- Disciplinary action will be taken against those who are habitually late.
- School uniform is a discipline in itself and should be adhered to by all students. Students are expected to wear the school uniform in a proper manner as specified by the school.
- Changing classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
- Students are advised to keep their classrooms / school building / campus neat and clean. Waste material and leftovers must be thrown into the dustbins only.
- Students should observe polite civil behaviour. Shouting, bullying or use of foul language is forbidden.
- Under no pretext should a student miss any teaching / games / activity period. In case a teacher is absent, alternate arrangements are made by the time table incharge.
Code of Conduct:
The following undesirable behaviour / repeated indiscipline will lead to serious consequences even leading to expulsion, if not corrected:
- Damaging school furniture, fixtures / building or things belonging to others.
- Writing or drawing anything on the walls / school furniture / library books.
- Indulging in uncivilized behaviour or using abusive language.
- Bringing costly or undesirable articles to school like CDs, Video Cassettes, Cameras, Cell Phones, Smart Watches, etc.
- Scribbling or writing anything on the school uniform.
- Bullying or using any form of physical / emotional violence against a fellow student or any member of the staff.
- Bursting crackers or throwing colour on one another within or near the school premises.
- Using unfair means during a test / examination.
- Indulging in any misbehaviour / misdeed directly or online which could be derogatory for the institution or any person.